EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

AGM vs EGM

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Anyone else get their voting forms?

So i went back and read everything that has been ANN'd regarding the EGM and AGM.

I suggest everyone read both Beasley's and Mutton's versions of events more than once.

After while Beasley just sounded like he was saying 'me me me me'. And he doesn't really give a reason to his statements for example in his Plans for the company he writes:

'as soon as practicable convene an independent and thorough review of all material contracts, expenses, capital commitments and investigate any related party relationships in relation to the Company'

OK..but what for? Has there been a breach of anything? This just seems like a very basic statement. Something very basic you would write in a selection criteria.

'reintroduce stricter policies and a corporate structure which is communicative, so that the board will meet as often as deems necessary to carry out its functions properly'

This is funny considering it's AB himself who has been accused of 'lack of cohesion within the Board and the absence of a strategic direction'. And why would you need to reintroduce these things?! The company hasn't gone into meltdown for you to be saying these things.

Beasley is starting to sound wack! These are just my observations and are based on just what I have been given to read via ANN's. I know how I'm voting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.