SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

The strategic partnership in the medium future term also grabbed...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    The strategic partnership in the medium future term also grabbed my attention, the unknown known.

That's the surprising and amplifying element with technology companies around geographical dominant hubs such as( silicon valley, Stamford uni )or in Sensera case Boston with Harvard and MIT on your doorstep.

these places ( Bangalore, Hyderabad India) and others around the world is where the tech future is incubated and launched into the rest of the world, changing our reality to some degree, scale and concentration of best breed of universities, other research institutions with a large budget and seed/ venture capital for early money circling above and around waiting to pounce on opportunities.

Sensera has advanced over the years, they are now at a point of working on 9 projects with multiple customers in Very diverse fields of expertise, Sensera is evolving in the design, manufacturing of multitude products and ever-enlarging their scope of work, engaging with more and more customers.

For me, it is a long term investment, with many left-field events that are likely to occur such as JV, M&A, and
    endless opportunities in this growing Tech sectors, we have great leading managers n executive board in the right place and at the right time,
    these kinds of investment opportunities do not occur that often, mind you one has to be patient, that's a neccessary ingredient
    Last edited by afterlife: 11/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.