VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

AGM. What a ripper!!

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Good morning everyone.

Just got back from the best Vmoto AGM I have been to so far (and no, not just because 'The Lovely Shannon' was sitting as a director on the front desk).

Firstly, to the gentleman who asked the chap with the cane before the meeting whether he was Gottalovevmt. The real Gottalove was standing right behind you...lol.

Anyway, the meeting was chaired by Olly who sat next to Charles and as stated, 'The Lovely Shannon'.
    The presentation already released pretty much covers it but as usual, here are a few extra snippets and in no particular order:

* The 3-5 years they have given themselves to reach 300,000 maximum capacity is overly generous and they are confident this will be achieved far sooner.
    * Such is the demand for OEM contracts, we could've been producing 300,000 units per year long ago but Charles wants the higher margin stuff.
    * We are currently in talks with 2 serious OEM players. Charles thinks he will accept one of them which is with a racing bike company. He did say its name but I didn't catch it. Additionally, there is a cool Government run race track less than 5kms away from our factory.
    * Shoe is on the other foot with Vespa now. Charles has now reduced communications with them, (usually it'd be the other way round with that Italian giant) as our manufacturing licence continues to gain value and more and more companies are all wanting what we've already got. [we certainly don't want any opportunistic takeover bids at this early stage]
    * Handlebar technology is genius. Twist handle downwards to accelerate, twist handle the other way to brake and stop. Charles has now patent it to within an inch of its life, including every variation to how it could possibly be copied and has now made it available with a royalty, to every electric scooter manufacturer in China.
    * Online orders are the next big thing. Everything in China is on your phone including the coffee shops and cafes where there are no staff to take your orders. Soon punters will be able to order a scooter on their phone and within 2 days it will be delivered to your door.
    * Story is one of high growth with no dividend earmarked in the foreseeable future.
    * Thankfully, no cap raising is earmarked either.
    * Whilst Charles is in town, marketing will be hitting top gear followed by London straight after.

All in all, it was a fantastic meeting and I'm sure those that were there, can add things that I have missed.

One thing for sure, Charles and the team in China are absolutely working their butts off, as the growth in our story is ramping up to the promised acceleration we have been all been promised and waited patiently, for so long.

Gottalovevmt...
    Last edited by gottalove: 21/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $5.637K 41.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 27330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.