FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

AGM. What do you want to hear?, page-8

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi H

Perplexed more so than frustrated. I know Malcy bangs on about the market not yet appreciating the size of the prize - and let's face it, we all assume the prize has some way to grow and there is risk in that - but I just don't get the almost total absence of buyers for FAR. As sniper correctly said, there is no point in speculating about why this should be, so I won't, but one can only imagine our price is where it is because someone(s) have the ability to position it there.

Not sure I'd blame management though. I reckon they've done a reasonable job of releasing the information they're allowed to release. I dare say, though, that Cath regrets her "share price will look after itself" remark. I for one think it was a reasonable way to deal with the question and I don't think Cath in her wildest dreams would have expected it to be lower a year and three successful appraisal wells on.

For the record, I'm still confident we will do well out of this investment, but I must admit I've lowered my gun sights a bit.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.