CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I'm back home again now. I came away from the AGM a bit...

1. 356 Posts.
    I'm back home again now.
    I came away from the AGM a bit disappointed.
    There was both good and bad. But not much we didn't already know.

Must say I am disallusioned that the board seem oblivious to the need to communicate to the public what wealth and excitement the coy holds and so help to support a struggling SP.
    The reply to my bit was effectively "We cant say anything until we have something to say" - Well that type
    of thinking would fail a journalism exam & goes to prove the technical mindset of the board.

In my speech I thought I only stated the obvious and by the reaction of the whole assembly in the room they obviously agreed with me.- but the front table remained negative - even with newish director Phil Wood (who later struck me as being loose in his jaw hinges) interjecting to say
    "We only get these sort of requests when the share price is down"! This request has been harped on for over 2 years!

Notwithstanding the apparent director negativity the total reaction of the crowd to my speech must have surprised them so now I wonder if thats worth following up on ? One option that comes to mind is, following the close of the AGM for directors to receive multiple emails insisting to improve Public Relations.

So what to do ?
    I did prepare notes (but did not use them) so if anyone would care to read them you can email me on:
    [email protected] together with your suggestions.
    Westmoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.