HDR hardman resources limited

re: agm - who's going? - bucherano Hi Butcherano,thanks for...

1. 371 Posts.
    re: agm - who's going? - bucherano Hi Butcherano,

thanks for offering to take my question to the AGM. Must say that I've always enjoyed your posts, I think you used to post more frequently, it's good to see your more frequent posts recently.

My posts are sporadic as I'm still in the workforce. HDR at $4 will likely see then end to that!

You may not have the right KA, my name isn't even keith allen, that's my brother's name. He signed up to HC years ago and I've always been too lazy to sign up for myself !

But I've been toying with name Guru-Treader, expecting to be one of many to be walking all over Gurutrader05 when HDR achieves its true potential, lol!

I've been in a few penny dreadfuls over the years. The only goldie was Hill 50, not really a penny dreadful but dreadful enough when I watched it plummet to sub 70s shortly after I bought around the dollar. But I was still holding when it was eventually taken over.

The real penny dreadful was Pima (now Magnesium International). I've watched it decline from 36c to its current parlous state - absolute agony for a company which I believe could have achieved great things if the Federal Govt had given it a fraction of the $100m it threw at the Stanwell magnesium project (which has been a real flopper, a criminally insane financial decision but at the time a good vote buyer)

Most of my stocks have been oilers, quite a few penny dreadfuls among them. Many have moved on and up, though I've sadly missed the boat too many times when they have. HDR though has been my pride and joy, I have also done well out of Petsec, which I think a much undervalued stock that could continue to achieve great success in the GoM, management disdain to its shareholders and paranoia about information flow being the main reasons why the stock continues to disappoint.

Anyway,
    Cheers and thanks for your reply

KA (or, rather, MA)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.