RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

agm - why didnt they know ?, page-3

1. 18 Posts.
    To add to NeilN's comments, I am aware of a major engineering textbook (bible) that has actually removed a table of corrosion data from the later revisions.

Unfortunately, designers can't just pick up a relevant textbook or manual and find multitudes of high quality corrosion data for every application. Also, the limited data that is available can sometimes be questionable - with conflicting information given in different texts.

So designers in many industries unwittingly place more emphasis on precedent and industry experience - of which GDY has little.

And to help answer 14esc's original question, any investor can confidently predict that HAB-3 will blow up on the basis that it is new technology dealing with new fluids. No-one (?) has recirculated water from 5km underground before. It's never as easy as it sounds to do something new - let alone something that is well understood and been done many times.

Here's a wild prediction...this same idea can be applied to coal seam gas sector. I expect that some of these projects won't even come close to their original cost estimates due to the 'new' factor (although management will blame every supplier and subcontractor possible).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.91K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 17347433 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4849364 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.