SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

AGM wrap.

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Good afternoon everyone.

Wish I could be the bearer of major pump up news, but having just got back from the AGM, I'm ready for a Horlix and a lie down.

Not that there was anything bad, quite the contrary. Its just that it was very formal and pretty uninteresting really. Everything said was what we already know and the Chairman made it clear from the outset that there would be virtually zero discussion on the farmin partner.

A question was asked from the floor regarding Eyasi. David said there would be another round of bidding and that he expected that to take place after their local elections in October. He still held hope that's for sure.

After a brief chat with David after the meeting, he made it known that they'd hoped to have the JV all signed off by the time the AGM began which would've made for a LOT more interest. As it happened, they were still awaiting the final signature and he said better to put the company into halt just in case the call came through right in the middle of the meeting. He also said that his wording in today's ASX release needed to be very carefully chosen.
    Amazing the difference between "a" and "the".

Reading between the very formal lines, it seems to me that the halt is definitely to do with the farmin and after re reading todays announcement, my own speculation leans towards one company but with multiple contracts.

Sorry guys. Wish I had more but I guess we'll all know soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.