SNT 16.7% 3.5¢ syntara limited

agm wrap, page-7

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Thanks again for your feedback from the meeting AC, but less so for the somewhat patronizing tone of the last posting.

I'm glad you're in a position to be happy about the situation where...

"There was a distinct lack of interest about the topic (aka 'the falling share price') from all of us as we focussed on discussions and developments around the fundamentals of the company"

I'm actually pretty interested in the share price as I invested in PXS in the hope the share price would go up. If I was only interested in the product and how well it works, then I'd make a donation to the relevant charity, not a public company. I think the company should have told us whether:

1. They felt the share price fall was entirely due to outside market forces (almost good news); or
    2 The drop reflected a significant sell off by key stakeholders (not so good news); or
    3. The drop was reasonable (in the eyes of the company) because the stock had gotten ahead of itself (bad news).
    4. They were significantly targeted by short sellers (sort of good news - out of their control).
    5. They expected the share price to recover quickly or not.

And as for saying "thankfully the meeting "moved on" quite quickly from there' regarding discussions about the issuing of more cheap options to Robbo, it seems it wasn't quite the lovefest you suggest given that about a third of all votes opposed the resolution. I actually think that the resolution itself and the voting is a very poor look for the company.

I do, again, sincerely thank you for the report, but it does seem you might be getting a little close to the company line. I'm heartened by the company being happy with the fundamentals of the product etc etc, but I'm in this for benefits to be reflected in the share price. Optiscan (for instance) is a company that is still bleating about how great its product is and how well recieved it is in the market, but its share price is in the toilet. I want Pharmaxis to see the share price as a MAJOR issue, not a little side annoyance that they can easily 'move on' from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $41.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.6¢ 3.0¢ $130.6K 3.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498861 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 234689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.