RZR 0.00% 3.4¢ razor risk technologies limited

EShani,As I mentioned previously, I'm curious why they've failed...

1. 38 Posts.
    EShani,

As I mentioned previously, I'm curious why they've failed to announce 3 new senior positions to the ASX but have released to their website. Everything seems all hush hush. I believe there are at least two new sales to clients in Asia that have yet to be announced. Definitely busy bees working in the background but lack of the PR can be frustrating to minority holders like myself (I fall outside the Top 20 unlike you Ellaishani but working on accumulating enough to be there).

On the topic of Top 20 Shareholders, I've noticed a few names who have ceased their "relationship" with RZR. One has to wonder whether they will offload their holdings. If that's the case, SP performance may continue to lag a bit. But the positive is possibly accumulate sufficient volume at low levels.

One thing to note about the Razor product. Very few clients, if any, will sign up to the full suite (ie all 8 or 9 Modules). Nevertheless, with the Core Module license about 500k and other modules about 300k for all others you're still looking at about $1 - 1.5M per sales contract with half the suite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.