RZR 0.00% 3.4¢ razor risk technologies limited

Hi EllaishaniI went to the AGM yesterday and like the summary it...

1. 146 Posts.
    Hi Ellaishani
    I went to the AGM yesterday and like the summary it was very brief. The company was not prepared to give guidance as far as future earnings go except to say that they have had several requests for proposals in the last few months. All the directors I spoke with seemed extremely positive on the future. No mention was made of GBST but I’m sure if you email them Andrew Wood will get back to you, I’ve found him very approachable.
    A few things that I noted that may or may not be in the presentation are:
    Established global support centre in Melbourne and have upgraded hardware to replicate client’s systems.
    66% of the company’s 75 employees are fee earning professionals.
    All clients are happy and are reference sites.
    From 2 to 7 full time sales executives with extensive training in demonstrating the tangible benefits that RAZOR will deliver prospective clients’ businesses. Also they are dealing much higher up the corporate ladder with the relevant decision makers.
    A review of Razor’s code has been completed.
    One of their customers has gone from the 48th last year to the 8th largest bank in the world this year. I didn’t see the share register it didn’t seem to be available but I was told Uxc is off the register, there is certainly no overhang there. The message I took away is that basically patience will be rewarded.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.