JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

agm

1. 162 Posts.
    Now that the AGM has been called it would be a good time to gather numbers for a change. One way I see of doing this is for every shareholder for change to vote against the return of of the one Director up for re-election,
    I say this not as a personal slur against this Director but maybe to try again and let the management know that we are not happy with the way they are heading, a way concurred to by him.
    I don't believe a Director who holds no shares in the Company can be good for that Company or the shareholders.
    Dr Janson holds no shares although he does hold option on 25,000,000 until 1/9/2010 at .02, on current SP he would not take up these options, what would happen to them then, would they just be wiped or could they be placed at a lower price causing further dilution of my and many other good honest citizens shares who have invested here on reports issued to the ASX.
    If we don't see a significiant swing against him then I feel the Company which I have had much faith in will go the way of the doomsdayers and sink into oblivian/bankruptcy or some other evil that will result in the loss of our money and all our hopes and dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.659K 140.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2417553 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 606269 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.