BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

agm, page-4

1. 4,234 Posts.
    if you could do that please shareinspector. give them a good run over :)

I have a few questions for you to ask if you would like?

1. is the current drill program and priorties a bit of a hangover from previous management. The seem to have exited from 854 very quickly and there is absolutely no information on the results from 818 and 896. Why are they with holding this information. If they are sub-economic then they should state this to the market rather than stringing us along.

2. There inconsistent approach to releasing information to investors is very disconcerting and does a lot to shake an investors confidence in a companies success. What are their reasons for doing this? Is it competitor related?

3. Why havent they shot more seismic over the three main ATP814 sections. There is clear prospectivity and the Monslatt wells seam to indicate this. The current coring plot is very tight and does not seam to be attempting to explore the areal extent of the permit.

4. Do they expect that the Nitrogen infusion in the West ATP814 permit for Sapphire 1 to 'ruin' the resovoir over all the seams and all the permit?

If you could ask these or print and hand them to them I would like them to respond as my confidence in the results in the past few months is shaken. I am looking forward to the results in the near term drilling in 813/814 and they really seam to have a great potential plan moving forward; however trust from the investor is important and they seam to be abusing it during the current coring program that we paid for.

Cheers mate,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.