ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi everyone,I'm not here to cause any trouble, but I would like...

1. 14 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I'm not here to cause any trouble, but I would like to remind everyone who has doubts about the management of ADY that we do have a "safety net" that we can call upon if we lose further faith in the boards actions and have real concerns about the operations.

I'm no legal expert but don't forget there is a section in the Corporations Act, I think it is Section 203D that allows shareholders to call a general meeting and vote for the removal of any directors at any time. It will take alot of organising and I think it involves giving two months notice of the intention to call such a meeting but it is there if we all feel that we can't wait a further 12 months.

Don't get me worng, I'm very positive about the future of ADY at this stage. However if it gets to the end of say February 2010 and there's still no decent developments, I'm sure I could be feeling a sense of frustration like the rest of you.

I think the main point is to be patient and give them a chance. I'm sure once they saw the results of the proxy votes they realised they need to work a little harder.

That's just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 188559 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 622455 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.