UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

I don't think BHP can be blamed for what is going to occur....

1. 2,151 Posts.
    I don't think BHP can be blamed for what is going to occur. They're just capitalising on an opportunity which has been given to them on a plate. It is UMC's management who are the ones who have mislead shareholders all the way along.
    I know there is much criticism of seawolf but as a past director, major shareholder and mate of MH he would surely have been in a position to know one way or the other about how the assets other than Railway and POZ were going to be disposed of. He posted

"You guys are probably going to get dusted down at the AGM if you show up I suspect. One thing is for sure - UMC's 'other' assets will no doubt be sold very publicly given that so many people are watching. Well and good as far as I am concerned - I would appreciate an additional cheque. What is being negotiated and with whom? I have no idea as, Senor Westcott, I am NOT an alternate director as you incorrectly say and have not been for years (resigned pre-iron ore acquisition if you want to know). If you can get such a simple PUBLIC fact wrong it might suggest that your other opinions are equally uninformed. And, as I have noted several times on this thread, if you don't like BHP's bid then vote against it - the directors do not sell the company - the shareholders do or do not according to their vote. Frankly I have done with this thread - so 'over and out'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.