UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

lol...was good reading rich......all i can do is laugh at...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    lol...was good reading rich......all i can do is laugh at that..........doesnt matter how much anyone says that umc has done the right thing with what they have.......i just feel like a victim of a pickpocket.....and it will be worse when railway access will be forced on bhp and rio........talk about double standards by government when you look at telstra and what they are trying to do to open competition......I just hope i see some action eventually like i did with a former financial advisor that went to prison for doing the wrong thing to give himself financial gain. Took 5 years but the law caught up. I thought i invested in a exploration company where you obviously dont expect instant reward...has exploration now stopped...lol......what are they doing with our spare money lol....crooks....and they can take me to court if they want for libel....not bhp.....umc board swindlers....and they know they have cheated shareholders...why else would they have body guards at the meeting.......ok i feel better now......have a good weekend ppl

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.