ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi JovanYeah agree that the presentation is very encouraging....

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Jovan

Yeah agree that the presentation is very encouraging. If, and it is a small if, they get the 2 sites producing by 1st quarter 2010 then as you say this is way undervalued.

One point I picked up from the presentation is that the letter of credit for the uptake agreement was totally unconditional. That shows some serious confidence in NSL that they can deliver what they are promising.

My only gripe with the company at the moment is the bonus issue to the directors today. It is a directors responsibility to increase shareholders wealth. I just cant help thinking that we have just made them very rich where it should be us the shareholders and we are still waiting for our gravy train. I would have loved to have got my hands on options with a 4 cent exercise price and a long expiry. And they are free as well!!

In the end it doesnt matter any more and now that all this VWAP crap is out of the way we might see some positive share price movement and a whole heap of positive announcements over the coming month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.