CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

Its a great report. There are no nasty surprises and the team...

1. 132 Posts.
    Its a great report. There are no nasty surprises and the team are on track with the sound strategy they have chosen. CUY are better poised than any other co in a similar stage of development . They have sucessfully navigated their way through a mine field of red tape and objections from anti uranium groups.
    Bob and his team have acted responsibly to de risk the project by minimising the scope of the FLT and through the tests to determine the most effective resins for extraction.
    The delays experienced in the past were out of the control of CUY so it must be seen fot what it says about the process and not as a reflection on the productivity or competence of the CUY team.
    Its an exciting peroid as the last time CUY issued shares, they went to an institution (GSJBW?? sorry it was a while ago), they were issued at $2 ps. This time around armed with hopefully successful results of the FLT , CUY will be in a strong position to seek partnerships or to command a higher premium than the $2 previously offered.
    I rang the office today to have a chat with Bob, he's easily accessible, to say merry Xmas. I'm not in a habit of badgering people at work with impatience or ignorance of the nature of uranium mining, so I think its best to leave the experts alone to focus on the task at hand.
    So to all the faithful, I think 2010 will be an exciting year. The worst case scenario is that life will still go on.
    Merry Xmas to all and to the non believers a merry Bah- humbug!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.