DRA 0.00% $1.98 dra global limited

From what i heard they are very focused on extensive drilling...

1. 278 Posts.
    From what i heard they are very focused on extensive drilling and proving up their reserves and getting underground. They are confident of being long term miners in the scandanavian region and they have a strong committment to their employees in both Sweden and Finland.
    They employ 350 people in these mines and offices and are fully aware of what they need to do to secure the future of the company.
    Have been told that Nick Mattyus is solid and committed to the company as a major shareholder and he strongly believes in gold in the region.
    Most of these major sellers were introduced to Dragon by NM
    at very low prices when the company needed support, they are and have been clearing their positions for a while now and mike hopes to get a clearer picture on this from NM himself during the current trip.
    If they can secure some Canadian interest it might be able to be sped up.
    However as said it is the drilling program that is all important at the moment.
    I think Dragon has a chance to become a dominate force in the region for gold and with all the financial mess in Europe is well placed as a growing Gold producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9750 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 5881 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.