VTI 8.70% 12.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

agm, page-22

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I shudder when I see an Executive Chairman; even more so when the Executive Chairman & other Exec Directors have not buying the stock nor holding substantial amounts; who could not shudder at the unjustified Exec remuneration packages & shareholders that approve them? I also shudder when I see substantial shareholders continually exiting the register; everyone should shudder to see a stock continually ramped with no news eventuating & a market cap that defies reason; I shudder at continuall substantial capital raisings followed by years of losses; I shudder when I see a one broker stock - yes people Numis securities is it, before that it was W H Ireland, before that Bell Potter & before that Hartley Pointon. I shudder when I see a company continually rolling out new technologies without ever bedding down a business in even one, I shudder at a "new" technology that after 5 years is still being trialled without ever contracts emerging from the trials nor updates on the clients who conducted earier trials... its always another ship on the horizon; I; I shudder at a company that twice buys losing businesses only to see no business ensuing from the purchases; I shudder at a business that has had a stream of former employees willing to suggest serious problems with the way the business & the technology is managed.....need I go on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.