SNT 3.33% 3.1¢ syntara limited

agm

1. 226 Posts.
    FYI
    I attended the AGM today. Must have been at most 40 people. Nice to have the CEO back at the helm. He's been working in the office for some weeks apparently.
    Here a few notes I made which may supplement the PXS distributed info. Sorry if I have made any unintended errors:
    New data will come out after their presentation in Baltimore in a couple of days or so to the CF Foundation.
    Regarding Bronchitol trials, the results are strong and gives a strong case to argue for FDA approval not only in Europe, but also in the US.
    Bronchitol is convenient; patients can take it in the park etc. This is a wonderful life improvement for CF sufferers etc, skipping the hospital visit.
    Quintiles are marketing for PXS in 13 Western European countries and have a great reputation marketing 20 of the top drugs in the world (I think I got that right).
    Watch their sales of Aridol in the US as this should provide a good benchmark for the market and sales team as to how they will do with Bronchitol in due course. Apparently they are chomping at the bit for the big one (Bronchitol).
    RE income statements, the rise in admin costs are simply due to the Topigen purchase.
    In 12 months time? Well, PXS expect strong results in Aridol and Bronchitol. Profitability of PXS? Who knows. But you get the strong sense that it's good to have shares in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $16.17K 538.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 366566 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 422617 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.