MDL 0.00% $1.75 mineral deposits limited

agm

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi, I agree another good meeting.I spoke with Jeff briefly and he is very positive. Nic chaired the meeting and gave a great run down on where we are at and was also very positive.
    They like us all are unsure how the sp will go in the short term but he did say he will be buying mdl if it dips in the short term but longer term is positive it will be a goer.
    The big overseas institutions like one commodity mine companys and that was really the major consideration for the split.
    They have for Teranga 40 very good targets identified for drilling and will have 12 drill rigs going out with a $20 mill budget. Good news flow is what they want.
    Nic said that Alan Hill who is going to be the new chairman and ceo of Teranga goes back to the begining of Barrick mining and convinced barrack to buy this mine which had only had 9 holes drilled cost $800 mill and it went on to discover around 50 mill ozs of gold. He reportedly said that Sabodala is the best prospect he has seen since.
    With Zircon etc falling behind in production versus supply in the future the price estimates is up. Martin was positive also and all propositions were passed with no opposition so I'm happy to keep on holding and will watch what happens when split.
    They also said that you would be able to trade your Teranga shares on the ASX without any hassle.
    PDYODD
    Regards Ijay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.