NME 0.00% 2.4¢ nex metals exploration limited

I did go to yhe agm the other day.Directors we happy that...

1. 325 Posts.
    I did go to yhe agm the other day.Directors we happy that costruction had started.The D11 is on the move (yeha).
    3 months from here to finish the leach set up another month to load it so i "guess" another month for it to produce.Then you have christmas and new year which i don't know if they have taken into account.
    All approvals for phase one in place so no more going back and forwards with the paper work.This is one reason why they behind schedule and the other is obiviously the CR.
    They already have had some money come in(hence the start of construction)and the rest should be completed shortly.
    They didn't want brokers involved as they screw you to much and there would be more dilution involved.
    Ive seen first hand what pattersons done to ord.On that thread posters call it patterson curse.
    Talking to Hock and i do agree with him,is that nme is very cheap at the moment.Compare nme with other co's that have listed and they are valued the same or more and a drill bit hasn't even hit the dirt.NME has a 750k ounce resource with huge exploration potential.They have being succuring more leases around them.
    Also a 40 man camp ready to go,haul roads,bore field,crushing unit,dump trucks the list goes on.
    At this stage i don't mind if the share price stays low and the brokers keep away because i'm still accumalating.
    The market will wake up,it might be when they start producing from the heap leach or when they finsh off the mill setup and produce 100k plus oz/a.They will wake up ,be patient.

regards rusty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.534M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21725 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.