IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

agm, page-9

1. 150 Posts.
    I think springtree is less of an issue than we think. Will management consider other funding arrangements probably, but not any time soon i think its more traders buying and selling trading the stock as it is quite liquid.
    If we all held our shares and didnt sell them then the share price would sky rocket. Springtree do sell their share allocation but the problem is we need big investors who would take a significant stakehold in Prr and hold them for the 2-3yr period.

I too think that springtree scenario is overdone atleast we are cashed up and progressing with top management. In the future im sure this area will be addressed by management. I think Nasdaq is huge and this will send share price north. Once Lucy and Martin jump on the road and start promoting after the agm i can really see the price skyrocketing. I believe the next 3-4 months are going to be significant for prima biomed.

They say news that is not expected rises prr shares but believe me Nasdaq is huge plus im sure there will be a few other announcements. Goodluck to all!

Only my opinion do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.