FUT 0.00% 1.4¢ future corporation australia limited

Well, I'm back from my little 2 week breather, can't say that my...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well, I'm back from my little 2 week breather, can't say that my sentiment has changed at all on this little stinker.

Look forward to seeing some actual activity from this company, but I?m not holding my breath.

I heard that they have secured rights to Phar laps stuffed body from 2020 for 10 years. The word from my "source" is that they are going to reanimate the shell using brand new rare earth enabled technology.

They will then start training for the 2030 Melbourne Cup. They will use their expert investing vehicle to create some derivative instruments around the tote. Even if Phar lap manages to go 'odds on' at 8/11 as it did in 1930, investors will still make $1.24 billion dollars each. This is only possible through an amazing mathematical creation involving leverage and swaptions.

The investment company will be divested in 2025 and a new JV farm in agreement will be signed with the partner. For tax and compliance (or lack of) reasons the partner will be incorporated in the Bahamas. These two entities will then sell 50% of their shares to an LIC, this capital raise will be used in part to finish the finance for the reanimation project, with 10% being put aside for directors, consultancy and stable hand fees.

Look guys this thing is going to pop any moment, sure it's along way off, but an explosion in SP is just around the corner. You guys should all mortgage your houses and invest in this really unique and progressive company. All current and proposed projects will now be sold off to concentrate on the new super project.

***It pains me to have to state this (and some of you posters on this stock should take heed), but the above is 100% completely fictional and should in no way be taken as advice to make an investment in this company. This was written for the pure purpose of showing how absurd this companies activities are, and how much false support it gets on the forum***

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.