STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

Oxiana began exporting copper from Laos in 2005. I spoke with...

1. 48 Posts.
    Oxiana began exporting copper from Laos in 2005. I spoke with the MD some time around 2003. I think it is very relevant. I try not post anything online without checking the facts as best I can.
    While having a one party state is hardly unique in Africa and no elections since 1993 is not remarkable it is VERY disappointing considering the great promise and resourcefulness of the people during the war with Ethiopia.

I know that what you read on line is often slanted but there is a large body of disturbing news especially from African media sources.

On the other hand, to put it in the crudest of terms I think communist dictatorships are probably no different to many other governments. I think of Paul Keating when he warned Never get in between a State Premier and a bucket of money. Large streams of money coming from the resource industry might prove to be the key to mining company security in Eritrea.
    James.
    Ps. Take a look on Google Earth for this port of Mersa Fatma and see if you think Carmicheals print from handouts without checking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.