ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

agm, page-11

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey wipeoff

Without wanting to tell you how to suck eggs can I say this, If ERH was living up to its full potential you wouldn't be buying it for .08c. Anyone buying ERH at .08c is getting it at this price because they are willing to take on the risk e.g. poor drill results over the past three years, lack of cash in the bank, 3 directors not having oil & gas experience, the list goes on. It then becomes the individuals responsibility to understand those risks, calculate them and make an informed decision whether
    1. The share market has calculated those risks correctly and is the current share price reflective of those risks
    2. What is the upside potential if those risks are over come
    3. what is the potential for new risks emerging
    4. what is the down side potential if one or all the risks cant be over come.

It is everyones own responsibility to understand the risks or seek professional advice from those that do. But I will say this any share you buy for say under $1 you are taking on risk, actually any share you buy you are taking on risk, the risks just gets compounded more and more as you move into the shallow end of the share market.

Basically ERH is on different from any other share under 0.10c, its just we might be a little to honest with our postings is the only difference at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.