ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

agm, page-8

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Hey guys

That was one long AGM.

Outside of myself ok7 and one other very few questions were asked.

I did push as hard as possible for the company to hire, or at least consider hiring a petroleum engineer, which they have taken under advisement, whatever that means.

All the directors were asked to explain why they should be on the board for ERH and it was a joke, pretty much we have 3 lawyers on the board to deal with ASX issues and put together quarterly reports.

There is one concession and that is the board will meet to discuss a restructure. We were told this before the AGM. So not sure if this was a way to silence us or whether it will actually happen, time will tell I guess.

As far as things to report go, there?s not much, Phil never finished he?s presentation on Brazil due to my and ok7's 20 questions,

As already discussed the US asset has legs but minimal impact on the SP.

There still seems to be no break through with Gavia.

Not sure how to leave this post, there was no win for shareholders, actually had some fat little guy come up to at the end of the AGM saying ?I read on HC there was gunna be fireworks? but of course he was one of the many who sat there and said nothing , typical I guess lol.

Anyway guys will post more later need to catch a flight

Cheers

Ciggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.