GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

agm, page-4

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Anyone in Perth? I cannot believe none of us managed to attend it. For the record, I am nowhere near Perth.

Since Mark did not reply to whatever throw at him, I guess it is a great opportunity to quiz him during AGM.

I guess I was dreaming of united we stand something. I guess we all chicken out.

To be honest, maybe I should look for exit. Better opportunity anywhere else might be the best option. There are several good stocks could take the place of GBE in my portfolio or convert to cash, and generate some interests whatever, particularly you can easily get 6% without lifting a finger.

What a pity. A potentially ten-fold stocks are going nowhere. There are not many ten folders stock in my short speculating life, MTN, PNN, BMN, ORE, MAK, and RWD were amount them. But look at them now. Most of them were under what I have initially purchased or anywhere near the pick price except ORE. For the record, I sold all of them. Several of them right at the all-time high, or nearby.

I might say goodbye to GBE soon. I am tired of fighting for something which I cannot win.

Speculating is quiet different from investing. Investing is more or less to marry with children, while speculating, you know....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $11.49K 291K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103695 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 54314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.