ALY 12.5% 0.9¢ alchemy resources limited

agm

1. 3,740 Posts.
    Just been listerning again to the pesentation at the AGM, there are some things interesting in regaurds to the rescent news of high grade copper, at depth, from HOR.Micheal is saying both SFR and HOR are in the narracoota, and are VMS. ALY have a large portion of this type of rock,and if successful,(aprox. mid year, may have more of this type of ground thru there claim in court at present) IF !!! successful. This action if successful leads me to the question that if successful, do they also acquire the plant. He also, in not so many words,was still hoping for an out-come with the current owners ???. This broadcast can be heard on boardroom radio.(please listern and think about whats happening at present).I also am now thinking that the JORC is just stating what alot will already assume, so to me its not a big deal. REASONS/ its better to have the aprox.500k gold before we mine, and have another 1,2 or(hopefully 3)deposits on the go, before a decision to mine, so minning can be on-going. Also the news on Wilgeena sounds quite something. Too much to go on about, but also like there way of not wasting share-holders money.Looking forward to a great year ahead in this area.OIMO>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.5K 167K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 734632 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2153421 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.