OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

agm, page-10

1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162

Absa Fron12

I think may be you should get to know the management a bit better.
    After the GFC it was the likes of Phil and Co who made sure the company had enough funds to keep going.
    Phil underwrote the rights issue I think to the value of about $1.5m
    No one wanted to know about capital raising then.
    Directors need to sometimes cash up for unexpected needs like the rest of us.
    I think you'll find part of the reason the stock fell by so much was because the drill results after the initial high grades didn't match up to peoples expectations.

There is a possibility that the two IP targets at RedBore could change things if they hit something like SFR has.
    Because the IP was limited because they couldn't go on to SFR's land when they were doing it, the readings may not be as correct as they would have liked.

As SFR CEO [I think ]said in the presentation they did last year, if you 're a metre away from the target you wouldn't know it was there.
    I think that's part of the reason they're doing the down hole EM surveys.They want to get as close as possible to where they have to drill. 500m holes I understand are a lot are very expensive to do.
    I've spoken to the Geo whose working on the Copper targets and he seemed like a pretty smart person and very passionate about what he is doing.
    Brian Richardson is looking after the uranium side from what I can gather.

After talking to the company and going to a brokers meeting, that Brett talked at last year and talking with him, I have the belief they can do the job.
    They are slowly getting a better understanding of their prospects and ticking of the boxes as they go.
    A lot of their targets were new an untested by previous drilling, so they've had to start from scratch.
    As I've said before, they're slowly putting the puzzles together and I consider my patience will be well rewarded and 2011 could be the start.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $13.78K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 35823816 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9590559 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.