RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

agm, page-2

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Rab
    I was there.

My impression is

What a magnificient growth company RDF now is.

World leadership in outsourced fixed red light camera's

Company has estimated that the US market is currenty only 2% of its potential for red light camera's. Market estimate is 4Billion US per annum

Market potential for Speed camera's is 2.5 times redlight. Dollar estimate was 10Billion US per annum

Speed camera's just starting

RDF is increasing it lead over the competition

ADR's will get listed probably around late Feb,early march. Watch the share price move around this time

If you want a very safe stock which will continue to grow at 30% compound for many years to come this is the one.

If 30% is not good enough for you then join the other HC members trading Big Kev etc .

The only thing that is certain that RDF will easily out perform most of the HC posters over a 3 year timeframe.

the next time there is a crash 80% of the HC posters will get wipped out again and those holding RDF will take a hit and then recover within 6 months

18 months ago when the stock was 50 cents I was suggesting it could possibly get to $5.00. I will be way out with my potential. $10 now looks a no brainer and $20 to $30 well within the companies reach.

Not going to happen overnight, will take many years but the patient will be handsomely rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.