NEO nuenco nl

re: agm thanks slick How would you assess NEO and OPL at current...

1. 2,194 Posts.
    re: agm thanks slick How would you assess NEO and OPL at current positions?
    I sold my NEOO's at 3 yesterday but still hold OPL.
    My logic is to reweight myself 50/50 across the two to spread the risk. (even though the risk is still in the same wells). OPL have a couple of other things also, including Forbes gas play due to spud soon in their tenements so less downside if JH not good.
    Mind you I am starting to believe/convince myself that this is very unlikely.
    As Steve Graves said to me over the phone it is not of question of whether it is a commercial discovery or not but rather the costs involved in retrieving it! (mechanical issue to quote him)
    So there is still some risk involved, though considering where this lies in relation to the surrounding wells and geography, this seems very unlikey to me with no oil experience that this is likely to be any different to nearby producing wells??
    Personally I am beginning to favour NEO a lot more for the leverage, as who would have thought PLD would be where it is today 12 months ago.
    I believe patience is a virtue and in this case virtue is the asset for NEO. Then again I sold yesterday so go figure.
    Looking to re-enter bigger and better than before.
    Keep up the good postings. Always informative and great to read. Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.