RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

agm, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    TT I'm not going as I'm in Sydney but I too will be curious to hear if anything is revealed though I'd suspect announcements to flow in the next few weeks rather than at the meeting. It would seem unlike you, I'm not upset at the CR, as stated in earlier posts if the funds were to be put to good & productive use like running 2 drill crews & paying labs to analyse the cores it's OK by me unlike ADD where millions seem to go to Martin Place & not to the coal face (pardon the pun). I hear the samples look good but the proof is in the pudding. The CR at 1c actually turned out to be at a discount of .001 to .002c to the then on market price, so it wasn't like they were obscenely cheap & it meant the company got the funds rather than an individual seller. If it meant getting money in quickly for good purpose, I have no problem with it. The argument about there now being over 1b shares on issue will be handled down the track no doubt when there will be a consolidation like 5:1 or so. We're currently playing in the 'penny dreadful' pool so we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. Baby steps before we can sprint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.