PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

GZ - I hope the Directors had to rush off for something far more...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    GZ - I hope the Directors had to rush off for something far more important that spending some time with the share holders (for discussion) who had gone out of there way to attend the AGM.

Last time I attended an AGM Steve and Andy drove me back to the office, showed me around, met the crew, had some lunch and arranged a Cab for me to get to the airport.

Despite my disappointment over the last six months over a number of matters and the fragility of long term holders equity, I still like the long term future for the Phillips River Project.

I know there are many factors hindering share price performance out side of management control currently (the economy, tight capital, market sentiment, risk aversion, Mining Tax, metals market etc etc). However, perhaps at current lows it may be the best time to average down the cost of holdings and gain most out of improving conditions in the future. Maybe the timeline for this project is going to work out OK with 2013/14 seeing a return to stronger global growth and demand as production cranks up and confidence returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.