ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

Just to fill you in on my view of the meeting.I was the guy who...

1. 96 Posts.
    Just to fill you in on my view of the meeting.

I was the guy who was next to the exit. Arrived two minutes early and believe me this isn't a company that burns money unnecessarily, i.e. instant coffee and biscuits for the first three people to arrive.

Note to self: Bring packed lunch to the next AGM.

Only a couple of share holders were there when I arrived, but the person I did notice was Gruden's CEO Todd Trevillian with a couple of off-siders in tow. He was warmly greeted by Bryan Carr. Knowing that Todd must be a shareholder in SMA due to his voting and questions demonstrates to me that he has an air of confidence regarding the direction of SmartTrans.

The majority of the serious questions were asked by the boys who I assume were from Hot Copper, and were all answered in an upbeat manner by John Forsyth and Bryan Carr. Bryan performed well (compared to last time) and got a huge wrap from John in regards to his standing in China. I can only tell you the vibe I picked up from being at the meeting and it seems like it's 'all systems go' to me. Definite holder, not a seller.

HotHouse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.