CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

The take out from the agm for me was the fact that Eon has gone...

1. 824 Posts.
    The take out from the agm for me was the fact that Eon has gone from a 6 year 100,000 unit potential order to a possible 100 unit order. Guess that deal on exclusivity didnt materialise. (Jakeb will be extremely disappointed)

I think the raising will struggle too. When it was announced I thought it heralded a call for cash to meet demand. It's pretty clear now that there are steady orders but nothing wow is actually happening.

It really is a pity that the Aust govt doesnt see the potential of bluegen. They see gas in, greenhouse out! And its seems shifting them from that position is just too difficult.

The Chairman did a great job yesterday highlighting that Bluegen's carbon footprint is actually a third of solar panels. They can throw 90 mill at geothermal companies hoping for the big bang solution. Bluegen shows that lots of small steps can get you a very longway towards your goal.

Instead of paying billions to the foreign owners of the brown coal generators in Victoria they should do something meaningful. Buy them a couple of billion worth of Bluegens to compensate them for the loss of their investment in Power stations. That's it, buy them Virtual power plants to replace the brown coal ones. It would also change the distribution dynamic that leads to crazy costly distribution infrastructure for a couple of hours of demand each year.!

I know, pipe dream and crazy idea!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.