PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

CF, Agree questions need to be asked, in particular why the...

1. 544 Posts.
    CF,

Agree questions need to be asked, in particular why the takeover of AGU (and I mean takeover, not merger) has not been done.... I have been told so many times that in order for the project to attract investors, brokers to market the stock, Chinese and other overseas interested parties to back the project that it needs to be clearly defined under one entity.

A lot of PDY holders also have AGU so I am sure many believe this is in their best interests and I'm getting the impression that there could well be a large number of PDY holders asking very difficult questions today.

For me the drilling updates, Chinese Partners, cornerstone investors and potential deal makers are secondary and I would rather good news on those fronts come out after we confirm Padbury has 100% control of the project.

The board needs to show it's confidence in the project by making a quick, decisive and IMO a fairly generous offer to AGU to get this done now in order to restore investor confidence and in turn restore the SP...

Lets hope the board show their professionalism and give each question from shareholders the time and effort in answering that they deserve rather than hide behind the "confidential ongoing discussions" line.

I also want to see a Top 20 ASAP so I can confirm my suspicions on who has been selling out of PDY...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.