ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

agm, page-2

1. 328 Posts.
    Well, I hid-a-way for a time as I just did not want to say too much on a personal note before the meeting and mix my feelings and other shareholders feelings as well.

Well, I was the one that asked the question about the ADE/BPT take over at the meeting. Yes, I flew over to see how shareholder sentiment was and have a retake at the company as I had been getting pretty heated over the no news thing, etc, etc...

The meeting was very quiet and RJ is well indeed aware of predators and he has well an truly in my mind, confirmed they are ready. A take over would be costly for anyone (my views) and I side with gassed now with his views.

Like Mav said, the figures bandied around are much further north then our price now, the board and closest shareholders hold a large chunk of the company. In all honesty, I think they are better prepared then what we think and that has been something I was a little surprised on. Still don't agree with the pays (Rj will for certain know me by now), but that is my voice only. He was very sincere I felt and other personal things I spoke about to him were well answered.

All in all, worth the money to come over and worth the talk.

We have leases with maybe (read that... MAYBE... nothing is sure in life), of billions, BPT is not cash strapped, but ready for a take over???... not sure about that now and really BPT is the one that should be looking over its shoulder.

We I think (only my views) have much more business with China coming, RJ seemed to want more for us all for those that have been long term holders.

Drilling coming up this week or so will be interesting as he still thinks 626 has legs in it and all the other land we have looks good.

I have a lot to think about now. The upcoming drilling, next years drilling and what lays beyond is well, anyones guess, but I am happy to park my shares with them for another 18 months or so, with long term holdings staying put and trading short term stock at the right times...

Jet-lagged, need a bath and sleep.

This is only my take on things okay... we all have different views, I could be very wrong (as I am sometimes...lol!)... and I wait to see what else Mav has to say...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.