VYS 1.52% 33.5¢ vysarn limited

agm, page-32

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Thanks to all the posters who were at the AGM. I decided not to attend and had regretted it with so little information flow about it. However the crew here have sketched a great insight into the future - It all looks like a plan that should come together.

Its great that people are prepared to share something they paid for by having to give up time and probably cash as well.

To firsova - enough now. I am beginning to think this is a campaign against MHM. What has PE got to do with a new technology if that was the case no pharma would ever get funded. This is a high risk play as it has not scored the goals to be valued on PE and I would suggest that the multiple would be huge once the first two are on the ground but would reduce as the scores are made. However to try to suggest that it is a hard ask to get to $10 million is a bit rich in a base metal recovery company and with the Silica to back it up as well - given we are in the proof of concept phase as I see it and it is now proved now its scale and going to where the base resources are the USofA.

I don't mind that you hold a opposing view, nor do I mind you expressing it but lately it seems that you have to bag everything that comes from this company without discrimination or review and its diminishing any value that could be seen in your views.

Ignore does not work for me I would much rather respect each view based upon its merits and logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $68.05K 203.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 74099 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 151958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.