AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

agm

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Attended AGM today but turned up 10 minutes late as address given was Hampton Rd but was actually Hampden Rd!!!
    All resolution were passed. Only one other shareholder present!
    Asked the following questions and spent 10 minutes with IK discussing company progress.

Advised that the trial date for Mt Mulligan should be established in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Also advised that native title negotians are progressing rather well and smoothly. IK very positive and confident of outcome.

Results for the bacchus marsh trial should be out in the next couple of days

Drilling 11 holes at Bacchus Marsh. 2 to 3 holes to be drilled by Xmas and the remaining by the end of February. Most landowners have signed up and not a great deal of resistance.

Joint venure negotiations progressing well and got the feeling from conversation this may not occur until JORC established and scoping and pre-feasibility study conducted.

Came away very confident as was IK'S outlook. I think he is genuinely excited.

Asked him what would take priority. He said the company wanted a three pronged attack Granite, Bacchus and Charter Towers.

Right or wrong I've just topped up on a further 200000 options as a result on my already overweighted position in this stock. Last time I bought this stock was at 13 or 14 c so have had my tail between my legs ever since.

IK impressed the importance the location of Bacchus Marsh and said Mantle is in a fabulous position to take advantage of it tenement

To me he painted quite a rosy picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.