AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

the 'market' likes the idea that BM coal is of a higher rank...

1. 465 Posts.
    the 'market' likes the idea that BM coal is of a higher rank than LV coal. why wouldn't it?

A bit presumptuous there, there was that massive word of "POSSIBLY" in the same sentence, possibly declares that there is no truth to the statement, yet?

So which is it hardman, your interpretation that the BM coal is of a higher rank than LV coal, or the announced "possibly" of a higher rank.

Interesting that the Sulphur content of BM coal is regarded as high at 1.74, now the reported contents are ranging from 129% to 174% higher again and I suppose the reduction of the sulphur content by "blending in the market place" comes free, anyone here know how the blending in the market place takes place?

Once again, the ash content was considered high for BM Coal at 7.4 and now the reports are for 27% to 95% greater than previously advertised, does coal washing come free, does it occur before or after Exergen's process?

I suppose they would withhold this information until after the AGM to avoid any difficult questions being asked and more importantly them having to answer. Further dilution required to devlop other technologies to work with Exergen's perhaps?

Good luck to the holders of MNM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.