BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Great post micam...Firstly, thanks for taking the time and...

1. 52 Posts.
    Great post micam...

Firstly, thanks for taking the time and effort to disclose all that you saw and heard at the AGM. It good to have some ears and eyes at these meetings for the rest of us.

Secondly, my heart was warmed that another poster has the same bullish views on BDR as me. I have been on them since day one and have continued to accumulate. Occasionally I wondered if I was starting to "talk my book" to myself. Your remarks and observations have re-inforced to me the BDR story.

I am very confident in the management and the leases held, and I will forgive them for this first strike "money grab". Thankfully, the big institutions were able to stop the resolutions before we prematurely rewarded our directors for unfinished business. The post GFC environment has forced many of us to tighten our belts and be satisfied with less, so its no different in the corporate world, and our directors needed a bit of a reminder that they also operate in the same environment.

I have also been witness to the Regis story from day one and have waited patiently for BDR to follow in its footsteps. Unfortunately I didn't put my money where my mouth is with Regis, but the BDR ride could/should be just as enjoyable.

I feel like a child waiting to open his presents on Christmas Eve .... Can i just open one tonight ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.