TZN 5.26% 3.6¢ terramin australia limited.

PT, to be frank they have given up. It now appears to me the...

1. 299 Posts.
    PT, to be frank they have given up. It now appears to me the issues are much broader than the disagreements with the DFS. There was a quite a bit of discussion on TH but it was clear that soverign issues have made it impossible to get the project up. Some factors raised, included a change in mininng minister(previous minister was pro mining - this new minister not so much), the attempted TZN Board spill last year had caused a loss of confidence in TZN, another element highlighted was that Australians generally were not held in high regard by the Algerians (and the suggestion made that a Chinese or South African company would be made more welcome). Evidently Australian Government rejection of an Algerian Embassy role had not helped with Australian sentiment. It was also clear that TZN relationship with the Algerians had deteriorated. Whilst MD, indicated all options were still on the table, it needs a sale to NFC. NFC is the only buyer, and as the Chairman indicated they have us over a barrel. I note share price is about to enter sub 10c range. I wonder if the participants at the AGM left and 'sold' their holdings. If I had a computer close by at the time, I may have. Thats how I felt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $76.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $408 11.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 508381 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 96000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.