APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi all,It seems we have ventured into a discussion about...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all,

It seems we have ventured into a discussion about websites. Well, in todays world your website is EXTREMELY important. You must keep on top of many aspects of your website if you expect to have ANY meaningful presence on the web.

Otherwise, you will just be relying on the die hard presence of people who have been maintaining this stock on HotCopper for 10 years+!

This important aspect may not be realised by our board who are all clearly from a different era. I do not mean to be disrespectful, just honest. I have spent most of this year studying the internet and marketing aspects. I have a new e-magazine. People obtain their knowledge increasingly via the internet. If as a business, if you have not mastered delivering information via the internet, you are dead in the water.

There are many aspects to marketing in todays world, but if you do not have a handle on it and are relying to preaching to the converted on HotCopper, you are going nowhere. Do not rely on press releases or print media to spread the word. You have to do it better today to reflect how people consume information.

To do this correctly does it have to cost a fortune? No, not at all! I can explain this in greater detail to those that matter but they will have to ask for it. Put your thinking caps on and there is a link that can put us in touch.

It's a no brainer that even Einstein could figure out!

Cheers, 7 of 9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.