FSA 0.60% 83.0¢ fsa group limited

No worriesIn relation to the home lending business, the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    No worries

In relation to the home lending business, the Directors stated that until market conditions improve, they didn’t intend growing the loan book from its current level of approx. $230M.

I believe that for every dollar borrowed, FSA currently contributes 5%. So if the loan book increases by $1M, the company ties up a further $50,000. From what I can gather, currently it’s not a good return on investment. They believe in the future that they can get the 5% contribution level down.

I hope that makes sense.

I regret not asking about their mortgage broking activities for Bendigo Bank. I will be better prepared next year.

Two things that I like. All the Directors own script. FSA also increased their marketing expenses by approx. $1M last financial year. For a business that only started 10 years ago with 4 staff, it has certainly been a success story. Watch out for new adds on the tellie.

The Directors and Secretary were very friendly. I was also given a quick guided tour of the business premises.

Unfortunately the share price is heading in the wrong direction for me at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $100.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 83.0¢ $8.981K 10.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1219 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 10006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.