GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

agm, page-19

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi everyone, nice to meet you at the AGM and put some more names to faces. Great post Rickaroonie, I will just add to it with my recollection.
    Investment Group came well prepared, very professional and took charge from the start! Directors present and also Auditor. Question asked by Investor Group to auditor re some money paid to Frank Petruzelli which is being looked into. Jeff Smith is now employed by the company who is an expert geologist within the Permian Basin. Here is what can be expected from some of the projects
    North Edna – Low gravity oil
    Acadia – Gas and Gas Condensate
    Goliad – Gas and Oil
    Eagleford –Oil
    Napoleonville – Gas and Oil
    Bowtie – Gas and oil (production any day now)

Risk management for the horizontal, came up and SG explained that the drilling risk was low however mechanical risk was higher but they intend to overcome this by using a more expensive type of casing.
    SG considers the Permian Basin acerage to be in a “sweet spot”.
    IMO-I spoke to SG (I hope he takes on board what I had to say) he seems a really nice guy, very approachable and willing to “work together” with shareholders? he knows our concerns and thoughts on convertible notes and he said he is looking into alternative funding. Time will Tell. Investor Group and Trevor (Director Candidate) are great guys and trustworthy (IMO) thank you for the time, effort and commitment you have shown shareholders, without you I would not have a voice.

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.