GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi lukeben," It has too - everyone has a common purpose and...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi lukeben,

" It has too - everyone has a common purpose and maybe this has already happened or is work in progress - sg does'nt seem averse to IG ie "kiss your feet" comment."

I would love for the company to accept the IG's offer of finance to help out the company and help out all shareholders with the dilution effect/affect, blah!

I've just spoken to the investorgroup and they are in the middle of putting a substantial package of finance together for Steve.As you stated lukeben,lets hope this is the start of all of us working together for a common cause.

If anyone is interested in being involved in helping out Steve,as well as reducing the dilutionary effect/affect blah! and earning 11% interest, please get in touch with the [email protected] this weekend as the group will be presenting the package to Steve this Monday or Tuesday.I believe the IG website will be updated over the weekend.

Also, if there is anyone who voted against Res 4 at yesterdays AGM and you are sure you got it in on time with the correct details could you please contact the IG at [email protected] asap thankyou.

ps; nathanblack could you please make contact with the [email protected] asap thankyou

back to the lounge and the remote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.