ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

agm, page-85

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Pesce.......since you brought it up.

For those that have the time or care...trace it back....its clear as day

K had never once posted on ESI thread UNTIL I challenged his clearly incorrect assertions re Monash "project financing" Post: 8185064..07/06/12 ...heading " bit of reading...between the lines"

Within days...K was posting day/night on ESI.

I "amazed" am responsible for unleashing the Kranky word-a-thon...

As "Mr Highlighter" it highlights that K highly respected my opinion and still does.

Moving on...

K...I asked BR a few days ago why Exergen stipulate their demo is ~2 years (~700days...a long time in microcap land) behind ECT's proposed build when all we hear from the BM crew is that Exergen have design/funding sorted. I have no doubt that if you had a convincing answer, you (and BR etc) would have fired back instantly.

But its been pure silence K....which obviously says you/BR and the other guys whom post here continually fishing for info...dont know. There are serious Q re Exergens status.

Interesting comment by Mike today:

"window of opportunity to have first-mover advantage would soon be lost."

ECT clearly understand the "first-mover advantage"...lets see if they/Monash can cobble it together.

ps....folks please dont let this thread become another HC modded eyesore...and Kelcorbett - nice work today.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 27357479 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11764163 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.