ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Pesce.......since you brought it up.For those that have the time...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Pesce.......since you brought it up.

For those that have the time or care...trace it back....its clear as day

K had never once posted on ESI thread UNTIL I challenged his clearly incorrect assertions re Monash "project financing" Post: 8185064..07/06/12 ...heading " bit of reading...between the lines"

Within days...K was posting day/night on ESI.

I "amazed" am responsible for unleashing the Kranky word-a-thon...

As "Mr Highlighter" it highlights that K highly respected my opinion and still does.

Moving on...

K...I asked BR a few days ago why Exergen stipulate their demo is ~2 years (~700days...a long time in microcap land) behind ECT's proposed build when all we hear from the BM crew is that Exergen have design/funding sorted. I have no doubt that if you had a convincing answer, you (and BR etc) would have fired back instantly.

But its been pure silence K....which obviously says you/BR and the other guys whom post here continually fishing for info...dont know. There are serious Q re Exergens status.

Interesting comment by Mike today:

"window of opportunity to have first-mover advantage would soon be lost."

ECT clearly understand the "first-mover advantage"...lets see if they/Monash can cobble it together.

ps....folks please dont let this thread become another HC modded eyesore...and Kelcorbett - nice work today.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.